Careers and Job Opportunities
Here you can find the job vacancies in AGQ Labs USA, if you are interested in job offers in other countries visit the websites of AGQ Labs in each country. If you want to send us your application, you can send us your information in the form below.
AGQ USA is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
No Job Openings
If you wish to send us your application, you can do so at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
AGQ Labs USA is offering job opportunities as Laboratory Technician in our Laboratory located in Oxnard, CA with experience in the food industry.
AGQ Labs purpose is to help create a safer world, leveraging science, technology, and knowledge to deliver profitable, sustainable, and scientifically backed solutions tailored to our clients’ specific needs. We are one of the world’s leading laboratories and technological centers, combining the most advanced analytical techniques with more than 25 years of experience. Our client’s range across the entire value chain: growers, exporters, traders, large packers, supermarket certification specialists, and food processing concerns. In short, we provide superior scientific results — quickly, competitively, and efficiently.
For more information about AGQ Labs, please visit our website: www.agqlabs.us.com
- Understand internal SOPs for the preparation and extraction of food samples.
- Daily workload organization through LIMS
- Record keeping of laboratory equipment’s temperature, solution preparation and daily quality controls.
- Sample preparation using different types of extractions such as QuEChERS, FDA and EPA methods.
- Calibration and verification of laboratory equipment such as analytical balance, micropipettes, volumetric glassware, etc.
- Preparation of reagents, stock solutions, calibration curves, etc.
- Replenish the necessary consumables in the extracting area such as pipette tips, gloves, etc.
- Keep laboratory equipment in clean conditions and ensure the safe removal of waste from the preparation area.
- Communicate with supervisor of any malfunctioning equipment.Follow 5 “S” protocol to keep working area organized and cleaned.
- 1+ years with routine laboratory equipment looked upon favorably.
- (Pipettes, glassware, balances, microscope, etc.)
Education (Minimum Requirement):
- BS or similar in a scientific field of study (including core scientific curricula)
- The right candidate will be a dynamic individual comfortable with working in a results-driven and fast-paced environment.
- We expect the right candidate to be hungry to learn, as well as very organized and detail-oriented.
- We expect the right candidate to come with the mindset of learning things from the bottom up: starting with understanding who we are, what we do, how all of the sample preparation and extraction is performed, and then moving on to understanding the equipment, instruments, and lab organization.
- Work well in a team-oriented environment while maintaining high professional standards for personal independent work.
- Take direction well and contribute constructively.
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills (including MS Excel)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (after 60 days probation period)
- Other benefits to be reviewed with candidates during the interview process.
- 5-day work week, 40Hrs/week, Mon-Sat
- Shift work (6am-3pm, 9am-6pm)
Please submit your resume and a cover letter in PDF format to our HR Manager, Sandra Robles (email@example.com) with the reference ORGANIC LAB TECH in the subject of your email.