Careers and job vacancies
Here you can find the job vacancies in AGQ Labs USA, if you are interested in job offers in other countries visit the websites of AGQ Labs in each country. If you want to send us your application, you can send us your information to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
AGQ USA is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Northwest Regional Sales Manager
AGQ Labs USA is searching for a Regional Sales Manager to offer analytical services to the fresh produce, processed foods, industrial hemp, hops, and seafood industries and to increase AGQ’s presence in the Pacific Northwest Region (including Canada).
- Identify new potential customers and opportunities.
- Maintain and initiate commercial activity with customers (ex: quotes, requests for information, customer support, etc.) in accordance with the sales plan and company standards.
- Use the CRM to log contacts, leads and sales process.
- Provide feedback to develop strategic marketing plans, and materials, to increase sales of current and new services in the region.
- Assist in the development of annual sales forecasts, budget requirements, and sales plan for the region.
- Provide the necessary planning, direction, and feedback to management to meet or exceed the sales goals.
- Seek out market opportunities. Identify opportunities for growth using new strategies, services, or benefits. Provide to management the needs for services, competitive offerings, etc. that can contribute to converting market opportunities into sales.
- Assist the sales team and customer service teams in developing strategies, giving presentations, and maintaining assigned current clients.
- Be responsible for achieving personal and departmental objectives/sales targets.
- Review approval for special cost, customer claims, and constructive feedback with management.
- Maintain ongoing customer communication regarding the laboratory services and other relative news.
- Maintain up-to-date customer information in the CRM.
- Maintain effective communication with clients through regular commercial visits, calls, convention. attendance, and third-party relationships.
- Offer marketing support by producing regional content for online publications.
Skills and General Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Active in trade associations, conventions, trainings, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Responsive problem solver and action oriented.
- Ability to travel 50-70%.
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience related to Food and AG industries preferred.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
- Ability to travel outside the US, primarily Canada.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience.
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., occasional weekend travel may be required
AGQ Labs USA offers Company vehicle, Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Sick, Vacation, Holidays, Incentives, 401k, and other benefits. More details regarding benefits and salary will be provided during interviews.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter in PDF format to our HR Manager, Sandra Robles (email@example.com) with the reference NWMANAGER in the subject of your email.
Inorganic Laboratory Technician (Oxnard, CA)
The Inorganic laboratory technician will understand and follow SOP’s relevant to the preparation and extraction of the samples received in the laboratory. The lab technician will work in conjunction with the analyst to coordinate the workflow in the preparation of the samples to ensure the daily production goals are achieved. The lab technician is also in charge of maintaining the laboratory equipment in good conditions and makes sure it is properly calibrated according to the protocol of the company and the ISO 17025 requirements.
- Proficient in basic math/arithmetic skills
- Have taken Inorganic Chemistry courses
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Multitasking, attention to detail and well organized
- Team player
- Computer proficient
- Proficient in the preparation of solutions, dilutions, etc.
- Good laboratory Practices
- Laboratory Safety
- Pipetting skills
- Sample processing and homogenization
- Sample extractions, using different types of extractions such as QuEChERS, FDA Methods, EPA Methods
- Calibration of laboratory equipment: analytical scales, micropipettes, volumetric glassware
- Preparation of reagents; mobile phases, stock solutions, calibration curves, etc.
- Daily workload organization through our LIMS
- To read and understand SOP’s for the extraction of samples
- Associate Degree in Science or similar field
Lab Equipment Experience
- Laboratory glassware
- Analytical balances, micropipettes, centrifuge
Salary and Schedule:
- 5-day work week, 40Hrs/week, Mon-Sat
- Shift work (7am-4pm, 9am-6pm, or 11am-8pm)
Please submit your resume and a cover letter in PDF format to our HR Manager, Sandra Robles (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the reference Inorganic Technician in the subject of your email.
Analytical Chemist - entry level (Oxnard, CA)
AGQ Labs USA is offering job opportunities as Entry level Analyst in our Laboratory located in Oxnard, CA with experience in the food industry.
- Perform extractions of pesticide residues and other contaminants following AGQ USA procedures.
- Preparations of solutions, calibration curves, mobile phases, dilutions etc.
- Verification and calibration of basic laboratory equipment such as analytical balances and micropipettes.
- Record keeping of Quality Controls, solutions, etc.
- Keeping sample storage area organized and cleaned.
- Perform routine GC-MS/MS and LC-MS/MS analyses for pesticide residues and other contaminants.
- 1+ years with routine laboratory equipment looked upon favorably.
- Pipettes, glassware, balances, etc.
- 1+ years with analytical instrumentation looked upon favorably.
- ICP-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS or similar.
Education (Minimum Requirement)
- BS or similar in scientific field of study (including core scientific curricula)
- The right candidate will be a dynamic individual comfortable with working in a results-driven and fast-paced environment.
- We expect the right candidate to be hungry to learn, as well as very organized and detail oriented.
- We expect the right candidate to come with the mindset of learning things from the bottom up: starting with understanding who we are, what we do, how all of the sample preparation and extraction is performed, and then moving on to understanding the equipment, instruments, and lab organization.
- Work well in a team-oriented environment while maintaining high professional standards for personal independent work.
- Take direction well and contribute constructively.
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills (including MS Excel)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (after 60 days probation period)
- Other benefits to be reviewed with candidate during interview process.
Salary and Schedule
- 5-day work week, 40Hrs/week, Mon-Sat
- Shift work (6am-3pm, 9am-6pm)
Please submit your resume and a cover letter in PDF format to our HR Manager, Sandra Robles (email@example.com) with the reference ChemistEntry in the subject of your email.
If you wish to send us your application, you can do so at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org