A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and - depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer - can be used to identify you.
Cookies used on the Web site
The cookies used by this Web site are classified below:
According to the entity that manages them
- Own Cookies: These are those sent and managed directly by this company.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user from a domain outside this company.
According to their purpose
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow registered users to navigate through the Web site, the restricted area and to use its different functions, such as the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow users to access the Service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria established by the user, such as, for example, the language or the type of browser through which the user connects to this Web site.
- Analysis or measurement Cookies: These are those that, either treated by the Web site or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the Web site. To do this, the navigation you do on this website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Social Cookies: These are set by social networking platforms to allow users to share content with their friends and networks.
According to their duration
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent Cookies: Are those in which the data remain stored in the user's terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.