Food Testing Lab
The food industry is full of different regulatory and industry requirements to demonstrate that food products are safe and of high quality. To do this, companies must partner with a food testing lab with the most advanced techniques, accredited at the highest international level, and staffed with experts that are able to offer unique solutions to improve processes in product conservation and regulatory compliance.
- Improving quality in products and services
- Review of internal analytical processes
- Legislative recommendations on labeling, packaging, and export.
- Degradation curves
- Contamination source determination
- Risk Analysis (FSMA Compliance)
- Preparation of reference documentation, specifications.
- Supplier evaluation criteria (Dependent on risk/volume)
- Sampling and Analysis
- Statistical data processing
Getting your results fast is critical to getting your fresh produce to market. AGQ USA has a standard next-day turnaround time on pesticide residue analysis.
Whether you are testing before you harvest or after a post-harvest treatment, AGQ can help you with your specific needs.
Seafood products are subjected to more testing and scrutiny than raw agriculture products because of their non-perishable nature. Ensuring seafood meet regulatory requirements is imperative for any global food company. AGQ is an expert in international laws and can help ensure your product meets all regulatory requirements.
In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates the manufacturing, packaging, holding, and labeling of dietary supplements under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), and its subsequent amending statutes, including the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA).