Occupational Health and Safety Policy
AGQ Technological Corporate (hereinafter AGQ Group) aware of the fundamental importance of all aspects related to Occupational Safety and Health (hereinafter SSL) is committed and involved in obtaining a safe and healthy working environment within the framework of the realization of all our activities and services.
The AGQ Group’s OHS policy is based on two basic points: compliance with applicable legislation and continuous improvement of the management system in order to protect its employees.
In order to put these principles into practice, the AGQ Group’s Management, as well as each of the General Managements of the companies that are part of the group, are committed to:
- Comply with the legal requirements country and others that the AGQ Group subscribes to related to SSL, adopting all necessary measures to ensure such compliance.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions, with adequate equipment and continuous training in order to prevent work accidents, injuries, ailments and occupational diseases of our employees, customers, suppliers, visitors, and all those under our responsibility.
- Analyze and determine actions aimed at eliminating hazards, reducing risks to OHS, including the causes of incidents and occupational accidents, for the implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
- Educate, promote and communicate to all members of the AGQ Group, as well as to our customers and suppliers, the OHS Policy and the actions arising from it, to eliminate hazards and reduce risks to OHS and to obtain the commitment of all our employees contributing to the development of a safe working environment, where self-care and protection for others is paramount for the entire organization.
- Promote continuous performance improvement in the management of the OHS system and ensure that workers (and workers’ representatives when they exist) of the AGQ Group are consulted and participate in it.
- Define and periodically review the objectives and goals of the SSL, established for compliance with this Policy, within the process of continuous improvement.
- Allocate the necessary resources to keep the OHS system up to date, appropriate to the nature, magnitude and impacts of our activities and services.